Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Ice Skating

Natalie invited Kylia and me to ice skating. When we got in the car we got a snack it was bunny crackers and a string cheese and a juice box then we were off for ice skating. when we got there we got some ice skates. When I got on the ice I was so slow then I got the hang of it. One time i was going so fast that I fell I got a big bruise. After all the fun we got chocolate covered strawberries and coco. Then we got to watch a movie in the car it was so much fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. Super fun, Adalie! Ice Skating is hard, but it can be really fun once you get the hang of it! And chocolate covered strawberries?? Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful day, Adalie. You will enjoy ice skating the more that you do it.
    Love you!
    Grandma Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was such a special day for Natalie and extra so because you and your sister were there too! I still need to give the pictures of you girls skating to your mom. I got some good ones of you. You did amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Adalie, next time you go to a party that is soo much fun like this one...I really want to go with you!!! Can I please? I love chocolate strawberries. Sounds like ice skating was a blast!!! Yes :)

    ReplyDelete