Thursday, February 16, 2012

Awanas

In  my book I did five sections and moved into discovery two. 
I went to the store and got a Fancy Nancy Glitter Puzzle 100 Piece.
In Awanas there is a purse and we get tickets for saying verses, and what you do with the tickets is you write your name on it and put it in the purse. Then my teacher draws out of the purse five times and however gets drawn in the five times gets a bag full of candy and little stuffed animals. 
And guess what I got drawn!!!!!
I have to get 40 sections to get to the girls sleepover.
I am so excited!
I will try to get the 40 sections done so I can go.

I Love you all

1 comment:

  1. That is great, Adalie. I know you will get your 40 sections done! Did you share your candy with your sisters?

    Love you - Grandma Marty

    ReplyDelete