Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My Slumber Party

On Friday night I went to a Slumber Party.  The house was big and there were 2 dogs named Charlie and Jasmine they protected the house. I went up stairs to set up my sleeping bag. The upstairs was huge and there was a fuse ball table and ping pong. We had dinner which was tacos it was delicious. After that we rode the horses. The horse was tall and was hard to get on. We went inside and had icecream for dessert it was delicious.  Then we watched Tangled with glow sticks. We went to bed at 12:30, I was tired and I went to sleep fast. In the morning we went on a morning walk and I learned how to milk a cow, plow a wheat field and make wheat. We walked over to the cows and gave them more hay to eat.  Then we went to the horses and fed them too. We ate yummy cinnamon rolls, eggs, fruit and juice yum yum!!! 
 
 I had a BLAST!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great slumber party! I'm glad you had so much fun. Hope you can do it again next year.
    Love you!
    Grandma Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a pretty awesome slumber party! Love you Adalie!

    Auntie

    ReplyDelete