Friday, July 10, 2015

The Fourth of July

This year we celebrated the Fourth at the movie investors house with the cast and crew.  We got there at the same time as the puppies.  One of the guys on the crew breeds German shepherd puppies.  And he brought them to the party!  He had five eight week old puppies and needed some help carrying them to the backyard where the party was.  I gladly offered my assistance.  As soon as he said that I could pick one up I immediately did so.  They were the cutest little things.  Once we got to the backyard everyone wanted to hold the puppies, but one stayed with me!  I played with it in the grass and snuggled with it.  They didn't nip or anything, they were so sweet.  We had dinner of hamburgers and hot dogs.  After dinner we played some more with the puppies until they started digging in the garden, then we had to put them back in the kennel.  Since the puppies were put away, we went jet skiing.  I went with Zoie and the director.  I held on to Zoie and I told her "If you fall off, I fall off with you.  So don't fall off!"  It was fun!  Later I went with mommy and she sure got going fast.   I almost flew off a couple of times. We were pretty much giggling the whole time!  We also went tubing behind a boat with Ella and Preslee.  We tried not to fly off!  Once we got back to land, after our thrilling ride behind a boat, a speed boat offered to take some people wake surfing.  I didn't go surfing, but Kylia tried.  She didn't get up but at least she tried.  The director sure did a good job.  After everyone got a try who wanted one we headed back to land.  We started getting ready for fireworks.   We got blankets and chairs out on the lawn and did sparklers.  I got a plate of goodies for the show and talked with our friends.  Then the show started, it was pretty.  It was a long show too.  It was a fun Fourth of July!  
Zoie on the far left, Preslee, Adalie, Kylia, and Ella on the far right.
Having fun with sparklers and friends!

P.S. I miss you family and nothing can be better then celebrating with you!
P.P.S. And you can't beat Disneyland fireworks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment