Thursday, November 12, 2009

Exploring


Today we went on a walk to a trail. I rode on my bike and Kylia mommy and daddy walked as Zoie rode in the wagon. After we went on a walk we climbed a big hill but I call it a mountain because it is so big. After we climbed the big!! mountain we looked for sledding hills. We found a lot of sledding hills. We climbed on one of the hills. There was a big one but daddy said, "I don't want you to get dirty," so we stopped climbing. We saw daddy throwing a rock in the water so we threw rocks in the water. After we were done throwing rocks I got my bike and they got the wagon and we walked home.

4 comments:

  1. Exploring, or as you used to say, "E-sploring" was great! Some of those rocks splashed the water really high! I love being with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are going to need to find some sleds before it snows...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always fun to throw rocks in the water, isn't it?

    See you soon!
    Hugs and Kisses,
    Grandma Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Throwing rocks in the water is the best. Glad you found some good sledding hills!

    ReplyDelete