Saturday, June 21, 2014

Ruffle Scarves!

My name is Adalie and I'm making ruffle scarves to pay for soccer.  I'm on a select soccer team called TC United .  They are $25.00 per scarf.  Here are the colors:

Variegated                                                    
-Neutral Colors                                                      
 -Red                                                                        
 -Pink                                                                        
-Blue                                                                     
-Purple                                                                                                                                    
Silver Lining
-Red
-Green
-Blue
-Black
Sequins
-Purple
-Red
-Blue
-Black & White
-Light Pink
Metallic 
-Neutral Colors 
-Gold
-Blue
-Black & White

 I'll be at Church this Sunday with some samples and order forms. If you would like to order one and you aren't going to church you can email my mom at aprilhimes@gmail.com or leave a comment.
Here's a few pictures of me with my practice shirt on and and a scarf with our colors. You can also order this scarf as well, I just don't have a category for this scarf.


Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment