Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Fundraiser's Going Great!

Hi everyone!
I've been having great success with my fundraiser.  I sold enough scarves to pay for registration and the first month.  I got my uniform, warm ups, and a bag ordered.
   After one of my soccer games, I was delivering a scarf to my coach.  We shared what we were doing with a few other parents on the team, and by the end of the day we had sold five scarves!!  It was amazing! God is good!  
      I had my first practice in my new league yesterday and it was fun.  I like my coaches and I am excited for this soccer season.  
       I am going to be at church on Sunday with samples and order forms.  If you haven't heard about my fundraiser go to the post that is titled "Fundraiser for Soccer!"  
      Sequins are back on the list!  We have had a lot of interest in them and so I found a way to make them longer. They are still not as long as the other ones, but make a beautiful scarf.  Here are some pictures of different colored scarves we have recently finished.
Black and White Sequins, Blue Variegated, Pink Variegated
Purple Variegated

No comments:

Post a Comment