Friday, May 23, 2014

Order Scarves On Sunday!

Hi everybody!
        My fundraiser for soccer is going great.  I'm still taking orders for the scarves.  I'm going to bring a sample to church on Sunday, and you can order there if you want.  You can still order whenever you want, I'm just going to be at church if you wanted to order in person. :)
       I'm getting really excited for my first soccer practice.  I met my coach and I know a few girls on my team.  I can't wait to start this new adventure!
      Here are the colors for the scarves:
Variegated: Pink, Dark Purple, Neutral Colors, Blue, Red, Silver, Gold, Purple and Yellow!
Silver Lining: Red, Blue, Black, Green!
Metallic: Silver, Gold, Blue!
I took off the sequins because they were a little short.
       (If you haven't heard about my soccer fundraiser go to my post that is called:
"Fundraiser For Soccer!")
       I had my first delivery a few days ago and it was fun!  Here's some photos!  Enjoy :)
   
I wrote bible verses on tags to attach to the scarves.  I prayed and got verses for that one person.                             

No comments:

Post a Comment