Monday, May 12, 2014

Fundraiser For Soccer!

I have an announcement to make!!.........

I tried out for a competitive soccer league called TC United, and I made the select team!!  I thought that was pretty awesome!!  So I am having a little fundraiser to earn money so I can play on the team.  I am making sashay scarves to sell.  Here's a picture of one.
If you want to pre-order one let me know what colors you want and I will make you one.  I am selling them for $25.00 a piece.  Here are four that we are working on right now.  The far left is pink variegated, then dark purple variegated, neutral, and finally red with silver lining.

Here are all the colors that are available. 

Silver Lining   Variegated          Sequins             Metallic  
Black                   Blue                         Dark Purple       Silver
Blue                     Dark Purple              Blue                   Gold
Green                   Silver                       Red                    Blue
Red                      Gold                                                            
                             Black & White
                             Purple & Yellow
                             Red
                             Neutral Colors
                             Pink

You can call my mom to order.  360-556-3047
Or email at aprilhimes@gmail.com
Or simply leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment